Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New to this....

I've never ran a blog(well a livejournal long ago) before so this is my first. Here's a little about myself- I originally lived in Montgomery county(Hatboro) with my family. I started playing Warhammer Fantasy back in '98 and decided to get into 40k because no one played Warhammer Fantasy and quite frankly, it was REALLY slow. I moved up here to Berks county to live with my fiancee who puts up with my 40k shennigans(I have all of my models all over our living room till I can buy a big enough box to fix them in). I've been playing 40k for over 10 years at this point, since the beginning of 3rd edition and after a small hiatus, new 5th edition. Obviously with all the symbolism picture wise and what not on this blog, I play Chaos. Chaos Marines(Abyss Saints) and Chaos Daemons(The Congregation of ZAX)). And lots of them. I'm hoping to post images of my army over time. I don't have too much to say and thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment